Our platform can be used by entering personal data. As regards the manner in which the platform operates and the personal data are accessed by the persons using the platform, the operating mechanism is described below.
There are three types of users on our platform: potential candidates, recruiters (who register candidates on the platform) and companies interested to hire potential candidates.
Therefore, on the platform, recruiters will propose the creation of accounts for natural persons, by creating a profile. These accounts will contain a link to the LinkedIn page of a potential candidate and a summary description in the form of answers to a series of predetermined questions, which provide information about the preferred field/field of activity, salary expectations, availability to change the field of activity, languages and technical skills. In order for a recruiter to create such a profile on the platform, the recruiter must obtain the prior consent of the potential candidate.
After the consent is obtained and the candidate profile is created on the platform, the candidate receives from the platform an e-mail containing the login credentials. Therefore, following this e-mail, the candidate must activate his/her account and from this moment the link to his/her LinkedIn profile and the answers to questions become visible for the platform Clients (companies looking for candidates) approved by the Candidate.
When personal data are collected via the platform (such as: surname, first name, e-mail address, personal data from CVs, information from LinkedIn profiles), they are collected as the interested person provides such data to the platform voluntarily. Data such as personal data found in CVs are not used by the platform, but only provided to interested persons via the platform.
After the activation of his/her account, the candidate has full access to the platform and can delete, add or modify information in his/her account.
To the extent that you do not wish your personal data to be processed by Wizerz, we advise you not to access the platform and not to register on the platform.
Who processes your personal data
Wizerz Platform, hereinafter “Wizerz”, a Romanian company with registered office in Strada PITAR MOȘ, Nr. 27, Etaj 5, Ap. 17, registered with the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40/7399/2019, having tax number 41221890, is the controller of your personal data.
However, Wizerz does not process personal data in the CVs/LinkedIn profiles of candidates. Wizerz processes as controller the following data categories, depending of the platform user type:
- Candidates: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number; platform login username;
- Contributors (Recruiters): surname, first name or platform login username, e-mail address, other personal data, login via Linkedin;
- Clients who are legal persons: platform login username, tax identification number, registration number with the Trade Register, registered office, e-mail address, company presentation data
What categories of data we process
Wizerz collects and processes data, meaning that, via the platform, it makes available to interested persons the information you provide to us, only the personal data made available by users/visitors to interested persons via the platform, by accessing and visiting the platform, as well as by creating and updating accounts on the platform.
We collect personal data about you, which are made available to us by you, by accessing and visiting the platform or by creating and updating the account you register by using the platform.
The recruitment process carried out via the platform requires a series of information about your skills, which will be included in the Wizerz profile. It is not necessary to upload your CV on this platform; it is sufficient to include a link that directs interested persons to your LinkedIn profile.
The Candidate will be contacted by Clients, who will be able to see initially only a first series of data. If the Candidate expresses interest in the Client, the Client will be able only at such time to view all the Candidate’s data on the platform.
The Candidate may decide to block the viewing of his/her data on the platform at any time, by certain companies.
Third parties acting as providers of applications, tools, widgets and plugins on our platform, such as social media tools, may also use automatic means of collecting data on your interaction with said platforms. In this situation, the data are collected directly by those providers, which means that in relation to the data collection carried out by said providers, the persons whose data are processed by them should check the data protection policies and the information notes of such providers as the providers’ policies apply to such processing. Subject to applicable law, Wizerz is not responsible for the data protection practices of these providers.
Wizerz also collects the following types of personal data belonging to persons who decide to register on the platform, by filling in the account activation form:
- Nickname, e-mail address, password and password confirmation upon the first registration on the platform;
The platform users who view the personal data you upload on the platform act as Data Controllers and are required to observe all legal provisions regarding data processing and protection.
How wizerz collects your personal data
We may collect personal data about you in certain circumstances, including:
- When you browse, request information or interact on our platform
- When you contact us by any means available for this purpose
- When you create an account on our platform
- When you provide us in any way with information about you in view of participating in the selection process carried out via the platform.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
Any operation that is a lawful processing (such as but not limited to the collection, storage, recording, structuring, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure through transmission, destruction) of your personal data will be made relying on one of the following legal bases:
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Wizerz, except where your fundamental interests or rights and freedoms prevail over those interests. Specifically, the data are processed based on the legitimate interest of Wizerz to provide the services offered via the platform. However, to the extent that, at the time of creation of your account on the platform by the recruiter/Contributor, you did not consent to such processing, Wizerz will not process your data.
- Processing is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation
For what purposes we process your personal data
We may use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of enrollment on the platform we provide to interested persons, at the address www.wizerz.com
- To settle any requests and/or possible complaints and to provide any requested information. If you wish to contact us, you can send us a message at the address [email protected]. Both the request to contact us and the transmitted data (surname, first name, e-mail address, phone number, message, subject) will be kept in order to process the request received and to assist with other requests that follow the first one.
- To analyze and improve our services and communications to you;
- To protect security and to manage access to IT and communication systems, online platforms and other systems;
- For the purpose of monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the foregoing or any other purpose for which your personal data have been provided to us.
If you expressly granted us your consent, we may process your personal data for the following purposes as well:
- To communicate with you through the channels you have approved to keep you informed about any news, i.e. by mail and sms, announcements and other information about our services and products, as well as future events and projects, if any (direct marketing);
We will not use your personal data to make automatic decisions that affect you or to create other profiles than those described above.
You may choose to withdraw your consent regarding marketing materials at any time, by simply accessing the “unsubscribe” link in the footnote of every newsletter.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be accessed by the representatives of companies/clients enrolling on the platform, as well as by the recruiters enrolled on the platform. They access your personal data acting as Controllers.
Therefore, by the activation of your account, interested companies will be able to access the link directing to your LinkedIn profile and the answers you have provided to the predetermined questions, in order to fill the vacancies available within the company they represent.
- We may also share your personal data with law courts, law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities or lawyers or other persons if it is properly proven to be necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend a claim by law or equity, or for the purpose of an alternative, confidential dispute settlement process;
We may use aggregate personal data and statistics to monitor the use of the Wizerz platform.
Also, we may share your personal data with our processors, mainly service providers within or outside of Wizerz, to process personal data for the purposes outlined above on our behalf and only in accordance with our instructions, such as the data center provider who helps us to store the information. Wizerz will maintain control of your personal data and will use appropriate safeguards under the applicable law, to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data at the time of the request of such service providers;
Furthermore, Wizerz reserves the right to transfer your personal data in the event of reorganization and/or transfer of the patrimony or parts thereof to third parties in compliance with the legal provisions in force on personal data processing.
Otherwise, we will disclose your personal data only when you instruct us or grant us permission to do so, or when required by applicable law or regulations or by requests from judicial or official bodies, or as required in view of investigating fraudulent or criminal activities.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or partners for direct marketing purposes.
Keeping of personal data
Personal data may be kept on our technological systems for personal data or those of our contractors. We have taken all the necessary measures, both with respect to the persons who come into contact with the data, the spaces in which the data are processed, as well as the technical equipment used in relation to the processing of the data, in order to make sure that the data are processed safely, ensuring confidentiality thereof and preventing unauthorized access or loss of data.
Updating of personal data
If any of the personal data you provide us undergo changes, for example, if you change your surname, your first name or email address, or if you wish to cancel any application with Wizerz, or if you become aware that we hold any inaccurate personal data about you, please let us know by sending an e-mail to Wizerz.
For how long we keep your personal data
Wizerz implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and criteria for deletion or removal of your personal data.
Your personal data will be deleted or removed when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were received or when you request the deletion of the data by exercising the right to be forgotten and Wizerz no longer has the legal obligation to keep storing such data. However, we will keep your personal data when they are necessary for the exercise or defense by Wizerz of your or another person’s legal claim, until the end of the relevant retention period, or until such actions are settled in court.
Unless you expressly ask us to store your personal data for a longer period, or if the personal data are required to defend a possible legal claim without the retention period, your personal data will be deleted within 1 year from the date they were collected.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- Right to ask Wizerz for access to such data. You have the right to obtain a confirmation from Wizerz whether personal data concerning you are being processed, and, if so, you have access to such data and to the following information: what data we process, for what purpose, if they were disclosed to third parties and to which one, as well as the storage period of such data. We will also inform you again of your rights regarding personal data, which are detailed in this information. You have the right to receive a free copy of the personal data that are being processed. For any other requested copies, we reserve the right to charge a fee. You may request the communication of the above information in electronic format, in which case the data will be provided in an electronic format currently used by us, unless you request the communication thereof in another format.
- Right to ask Wizerz to rectify the data. You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you and/or to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including by the provision of an additional declaration and directly into your account on the platform.
- The right to ask Wizerz to delete the data. You have the right to ask Wizerz to delete your personal data without undue delay, and Wizerz is required to delete your personal data, in case one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are not required to meet the purposes for which they were collected or processed
- You exercise your right to object under the conditions described in the right to object and there are no legitimate reasons that prevail in relation to the processing
- You exercise your right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes
- The personal data was processed illegally
- The personal data should be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the controller under the EU or the national law
- The right to request Wizerz to restrict the processing. You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of the processing of personal data under the following conditions:
- If you object to the accuracy of the processed data, for a period that will allow us to verify the accuracy of the data
- If the processing is illegal and you have not exercised the right to delete, you have the right to request the restriction of processing
- If the controller no longer requires the personal data for processing purposes, but you request the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
- If you have objected to the processing, during the period of verification of the fact that the legitimate rights of the Controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- If you have obtained the restriction of processing, we will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to object. You are entitled, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data. We will no longer process your data unless we have proven legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
You also have the right to object to the processing at any time when the purpose of the processing is direct marketing, including to the creation of profiles, when the measure is related to said direct marketing.
When you object to the processing under the above conditions, personal data are no longer processed.
The above mentioned rights may be exercised by a written request, addressed to Wizerz, at [email protected]. To the extent that you require any other information, we may provide it following a request sent to the above mentioned address. We may ask you to prove your identity by submitting to us evidence that you are the holder of the personal data in relation to which you exercise your rights. This verification is necessary for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of the data.
We will take into consideration any claims or complaints we receive, and we will send you a timely response.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
We assure you that your data are being processed in compliance with the law, in a secured and confidential manner. We have taken all necessary measures, both internally and in relation to our collaborators, to ensure that this principle is observed. We ask our partners to meet the same security and confidentiality requirements in relation to the personal data. If, based on your consent, we communicate data to third parties, we require them to comply with the legal requirements regarding the processing of personal data.